Added Sep 14, 2009
After the success of my navy pair, I decided to make some more Ruby shorts. This time I decided I wanted a slightly more ‘pin-up’ look, so made them a little tighter and shorter. I’m very happy with the outcome, though I think I’ve seen the last of the shorts wearing weather for this year! More of this shiz on my blog: http://sozowhatdoyouknow.blogspot.com/
stretch twill, white plastic buttons taken from a charity shopped dress, booty!
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
No need to go outside… spend the morning in dolled up in this collection of vintage style pajamas.
BurdaStyle Magazine US
Get an inside look at the patterns from the first 4 issues of BurdaStyle US
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.