Added Aug 11, 2011
by weriem .com
I made this dress from a McCall pattern (#5292) but I did several modifications.
Bias on the waist.
You can see the story of the dress and more pics on my blog here:
It’s in French by default but you can read it in English too, by click on the EN button (by the way, be lenient with my English, lol)
shell & lining: cotton + cotton bias
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.