Added Sep 12, 2010
London, United K...
I used Simplicity 2591 view B for this dress. As everyone else who’s made this pattern has said the pockets are great!
I decided to go for a hand-finished lapped zip which was well worth the effort. I think it goes well with the vintage style of the dress.
This dress is made from a pair of curtains I picked up in a charity shop. I think it’s 100% cotton. I love the flowers!
Design your own dresses with the latest special price technique kit.
Check out these new costume sewing patterns for the whole family!
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.