Added Jan 30, 2012
I made this skirt out of some old poly-cotton fabric we had lying around, and dyed it from beige to green. I followed the free Helena pattern from BurdaStyle, and it was simple enough to follow. The only variation I made was to have 4 deeper pleats at the front in stead of 6. I think its less frumpy that way.
If i were to make it again, id probably make it in a heavier fabric.
Poly cotton mix
Find out more about our three fabulous courses starting this week!
Choose from one of 5 popular dresses.
Member Project of the Week
Kick off party dress season with this cute greenery covered dress.
See Meg's picks and get them at a special price with an extra discount for Black Friday
Sewing & Techniques
See how Meg made this edgy dress using the Janome Artistic Edge Digital Cutter!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.