Hello, I am looking for Burda Fashion Magazine of March 2008 (03/2008). I am pretty flexible concerning the language: preferably Dutch, German or English versions, but French should be OK too. I hope … ;) Of course complete, so with the pattern sheet. It doesn’t necessarily has to be in new condition, if the magazine is used it is not a problem, as long as no pages are missing and all patternsheets are there. I can pay with Paypal. My email is: simcha_lior@yahoo.co.uk

Eendjeinbad_large

2 Posts Sign in to add a post

• 1014094_10152652215983709_1627797358_n_large

Jul 26, 2012, 01.33 PMby mitmit

I have that issue in Danish. If it’s a specific pattern you’re after, I’d be happy to copy it for you, but I don’t want to part with the magazine. :-)

1 Reply
    • Eendjeinbad_large

Aug 4, 2012, 10.03 AMby SimchaLior

Sorry for my late reply but I have only just noticed your post. It is so kind of you that you would want to help me out, but luckily I have already found the magazine :)

• Bike_pic_large

Dec 15, 2012, 06.36 PMby sewbecause

Hello, I am also in search of Burda March 2008, specifically the wedding dress pattern duchess of windsor #116 if anyone out there has one they would be willing to part with please let me know. Thanks!

• This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts

Burdastyle

http://burdastyle.com//discussions/classified/topics/searching-for-burda-magazine-of-march-2008