Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
This article is an appealing wealth of informative data that is interesting and well-wr…
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates….
In this tutorial, we will teach you to ask the right questions when choosing images fo…
The customer is the final filter. What survives the whole process is what people wear. …
You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think th…