Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your si…
Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making po…
This is a brilliant blog! I’m very happy with the comments!..
I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I A…
I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favo…