Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
It’s probably fusible fleece – essentially a thin polyester batting.
I totally agree. I paid for a download pattern and I received no pattern layout, and th…
Hope are doing great with your business, freelance web designer at http://www.freelance…
It is necessary to wash fabric before sewing because some fabric shrinks after wash but…
How do you search by size?