Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
I just want to say that the DR. RICHARD “RICH” ISAACS is one of the most qualified phys…
Hi there, if you are looking for something warm this winter, check out this DIY for a c…
If you want elegant and stylish dresses then you have to go for vegan clothing, as vega…
Many blogs and articles are available on the internet about the different countries.I a…
Many fashion blogs and articles are available on the internet.You can easily find the …