Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
There are about 3-4 books out there about taking one or two or three t-shirts and sciss…
This question is from almost a year ago yet Burda has yet to address it. I’m also curi…
Generation T will give you tons of ideas.
Is Burdastyle working on this? Because I’d love to get actual updates again, not things…
Trousers, blazers, and blouses in cool neutrals have model-off-duty style.
Create unique and on-trend swimwear with the BurdaStyle Swimsuit Sloper!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.