Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
Easy! Don’t touch the top or sides of the armhole – they sound like they fit great. Jus…
When you make a mandarin collar, you need to draw a line (the same length as your neckl…
I cut out the pattern pieces as instructed but fitting the lining piece on the facing o…
Surprised no one mentioned what pattern pieces 1-5 in this pattern are for? I am confus…
I say, that I think you are a cheeky witch, asking other members to fulfill orders from…