Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
I am trying to buy patterns and I’m getting the same message "Your transaction could no…
Hi Tereza, my name is Franci and I live just south of you in Titusville. I am intereste…
I’ve just visited the French, it’s awesome! It would be wonderful if you could add a f…