Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
As the machine sews the feed dogs bite the bottom layer of fabric a bit and…
Janabg – I haven’t made this, but someone has made 103C, which is pretty much identical…
I don’t think I would because the extra stability you would achieve in …
ooooh, good idea. thanks. and katexxxx your posts are everywhere and amazing. you help …
Thanks Dissylu!! should i iron some interfacing on the back of the crepe just to give i…
Sewing & Techniques
Watch this free tutorial on how transform your basic skirt pattern into a flowy A-line silhouette!
Pattern of the Week
Turn down this jacket’s deep shawl collar for the illusion of a coat that slips off the shoulder!
RSVP for The Sewing Party and take a peek at exciting classes you won't find anywhere else.
Exotic prints and silhouettes combine for this alluring collection
Fashion & Trends
While Sewing Their Own Halloween Costume (in GIFs!)
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.