Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
I hope you get an answer – because I have the same exact question!
Could you please tell me where to find the open source patterns?
Thank you so much for your answer – that’s really helpful. I’ll definitely follow your …
Ditto – I need at least a simple sketch with some of the more difficult patterns. I was…
It’s probably fusible fleece – essentially a thin polyester batting. Try searching onl…