Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
On a different topic… when I post my projects, the picks look distorted. How can I fi…
I know it’s 5 years gone, but what did you wear?
Hmmm, i’d google tutorials on sewing godets as i imagine the method would be the same
The two most commonly used features of overlocks are finishing raw edges and sewing str…