Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
Thank you for sharing some information here. –
I have no idea for this too. –
Until when are they giving away of 30% off? –
Have you removed the parts where the bobbin goes and cleaned it out? There may be lint …
I’m thinking that the front piece would bulge out at the sides and be smaller at the to…