Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
I am also looking for people who want to sew together so it would be nice to get togeth…
Hi Susie., welcome! Mod 120 is shorter than 121/122. If you come across having to ext…
NObody seems to listen to us when we give this feedback Susie, you have to struggle on …
It doesn’t look too difficult. You could find a normal straight skirt pa…
I have a Burda “easy fashion” E 971 tunics pattern. It might be it?