Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
Did you manage to solve this problem? I am getting the same error message.
OK. Thanks for that. I wouldn’t want to pay for online download to find it had the same…
Sadly, Burda instructions range from the brief to the sketchy. There are rarely picture…
By the way – it is a duffle coat.
Hi. Are there any patterns that go beyond 46? I can’t find anything that corresponds to…