Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
Burda patterns are known to be better fitting in that armholes tend to be higher than o…
The sewing course reference would refer to the issue’s pattern pages having more detail…
Look at the post just below yours. I posted about this exact problem a while ago.
I agree. I’m stunned at the poor instructions. I write instructions and procedures for …
That’s a very good question. I await a satisfactory answer, especially about ease.