Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
Thank You, Just wondering C:!
Hi, If its a cap sleeve, It probably wont have any ease.
If its just a regular slee…
We try our best to remove these spam posts within 24 hours.
We can’t put all the pink patterns in the sale, it’s a selection of 50 red and pink pat…
It is Burda pattern 6914. The pattern says “bind neck edge/ bias strip” " trim away all…