Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
Of, if anyone could help me interpret the directions, that would be helpful too…
defeat Spur without demand in I An issue%um OK through divided begin in the deceased of…
Hi William, thanks for your response! I’m looking for the neck, bust, arm hole. bicep, …
I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to st…
This is a good movie as family viewing
This movie presents a spectacle of fun and happ…