Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
Im soo sad, that we are that far away :(
Thanks :) Beautyfull patterns :)
Most of the times, you’ll want a taffeta or satin for the underlay dress fabric and the…
Yes great site.
I love the Silverado, it’s fantastic basic corset!
Hell Rena. Darts exist to give the flat fabric some 3D shaping. The main darts used are…
Pattern of the Week
This jacket is a mix of mod and military and will change the look of any outfit!
Go far afield in this collection of bib dresses, waistcoats, and wool jackets in textured fall fabri
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this jean alteration technique and find out how you can learn more!
Fashion & Trends
Three takes on how to wear a menswear essential.
Member Project of the Week
A gorgeous confection with a surprise peach chiffon layer.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.