Here is a ordinary question and some not so ordinary ones. Do not include your sewing machine in your answers.
1. What is in your sewing bag/box/tote?
2. What tools are in your sewing room/studio/space?
3. Which tool do you use most often?
4. Which tools could you live without?
5. Which ones can you not part with?
6. Have you ever used one of your sewing implements for something other than sewing? Why?
7. Have you ever used an item around the home as a sewing tool? Why?
I can’t wait to hear how creative you have been! Start answering.
3 Posts Sign in to add a post
There is a sewing website called sewing.patternreview.com that has, among other things,…
Your coat is beautiful. I love your sense of colour!
So nice to see another skater/costumer here! Weeee!
Okay— I know exa…
Ive been stuck on a similar quest with a skirt before, sounds tricky, but hope its doable
This is a very good question and one that I friends ask me about all the t…