I am a sydney based fashion designer.
I need your help if you have time to fill a short survey to help me grasp a better understanding of my intended market and their needs.
I am looking for women age 30-50
1. How old are you?
2. Where to you live?
3. What size clothing do you generally wear (include country eg: AUS 12, US 10)?
4. What do you feel is missing or needs improvement in clothing retail for your age group?
5. Do you find it hard to find clothing in your size in retail store?
6. What are your favourite stores/store?
7. How much on average do you spend on clothes a month?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.
Burda fit runs quite true to measurements. If I recall, the last time the measurements …
The Sewing Studio has a NYC location-check their listings for classes and events!
Bias cuts of fabric stretch. That is how woven fabrics can be made to seem to have some…
For me it is well drafted and the design is cool. Love it. –
You can add either a lace or just piece of cloth. –
Fashion & Trends
Trending styles from the final weekend of Coachella Music Festival
Add a flash of color to your leggings for spring!
Check out Kate Middleton's stand-out spring dress
Pattern of the Week
You’ll want to wear this dress to tiki parties, spring weddings, and afternoon dates...
Sewing & Techniques
Check out Meg's Sweetheart Dress project and how she made it!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.