I am a sydney based fashion designer.
I need your help if you have time to fill a short survey to help me grasp a better understanding of my intended market and their needs.
I am looking for women age 30-50
1. How old are you?
2. Where to you live?
3. What size clothing do you generally wear (include country eg: AUS 12, US 10)?
4. What do you feel is missing or needs improvement in clothing retail for your age group?
5. Do you find it hard to find clothing in your size in retail store?
6. What are your favourite stores/store?
7. How much on average do you spend on clothes a month?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.
Thanks for posting this one very informative and interesting I really love reading Burd…
I am so happy that I was able to browse this page, I found this article very informativ…
Hey if you have some problem reading it or understand you may need a translator, but an…
Thanks for your concern, we will make some adjustment in the next issue. –
You can also purchase the hard copy if you wish, I think this one is available everywhe…
This collection is filled with beautiful gowns that are so elegant!
In addition to getting the pattern, learn step-by-step how to construct it beautifully
Pattern of the Week
This cute sheath dress has a sweetheart neckline and a bustier style top!
Share stories of the sewing machines in your life.
DIY to Try
Add a flirty touch to a men's T-shirt!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.