I am a sydney based fashion designer.
I need your help if you have time to fill a short survey to help me grasp a better understanding of my intended market and their needs.
I am looking for women age 30-50
1. How old are you?
2. Where to you live?
3. What size clothing do you generally wear (include country eg: AUS 12, US 10)?
4. What do you feel is missing or needs improvement in clothing retail for your age group?
5. Do you find it hard to find clothing in your size in retail store?
6. What are your favourite stores/store?
7. How much on average do you spend on clothes a month?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.
Thank you so much DodoGe, I’m learning and loving it!
I roll my patterns, and place them in a tube, such as an empty paper towel cardboard ro…
Yes, Burda pattern instructions are … well, I shall be polite and say rather light-we…
I bought a load of A4 envelopes. I glue the instruction sheet with line drawing of the…
I’ve see that. I have no idea what happen