I am a sydney based fashion designer.
I need your help if you have time to fill a short survey to help me grasp a better understanding of my intended market and their needs.
I am looking for women age 30-50
1. How old are you?
2. Where to you live?
3. What size clothing do you generally wear (include country eg: AUS 12, US 10)?
4. What do you feel is missing or needs improvement in clothing retail for your age group?
5. Do you find it hard to find clothing in your size in retail store?
6. What are your favourite stores/store?
7. How much on average do you spend on clothes a month?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.
I’m glad to know other people are struggling to understand Burda pattern instructions. …
This person is selling “black magic”:
What pattern number and magazine issue is it?
Which pattern is it?
Completely agreed with all of you. I’ve been out of the sewing game for a few years and…