I am a sydney based fashion designer.
I need your help if you have time to fill a short survey to help me grasp a better understanding of my intended market and their needs.
I am looking for women age 30-50
1. How old are you?
2. Where to you live?
3. What size clothing do you generally wear (include country eg: AUS 12, US 10)?
4. What do you feel is missing or needs improvement in clothing retail for your age group?
5. Do you find it hard to find clothing in your size in retail store?
6. What are your favourite stores/store?
7. How much on average do you spend on clothes a month?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.
I understood that the first US BurdaStyle quarterly issue came with some code to access…
How many replies does this post need to be implimented? This is an awesome idea!
Burda has a video class you can watch on grading up or down any size if you want to pay…
you can grade the pattern if you take the difference needed for the size you want….