I am a sydney based fashion designer.
I need your help if you have time to fill a short survey to help me grasp a better understanding of my intended market and their needs.
I am looking for women age 30-50
1. How old are you?
2. Where to you live?
3. What size clothing do you generally wear (include country eg: AUS 12, US 10)?
4. What do you feel is missing or needs improvement in clothing retail for your age group?
5. Do you find it hard to find clothing in your size in retail store?
6. What are your favourite stores/store?
7. How much on average do you spend on clothes a month?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.
any answers would be much appreciated :)maybe I should rename my topic: patterns f…
I have used both sewing machine and overlock and since I moved to a dorm I have only ha…
hi i’m all good now…. my pants project has reappeared, it was always there but invisi…
French site shows the March cover on its edition: http://www.burdastyle.fr/burda-style-…
Design Exchange in Toronto has an exhibit ending on March 8:
Fashioning Life: Wear You…