I am a sydney based fashion designer.
I need your help if you have time to fill a short survey to help me grasp a better understanding of my intended market and their needs.
I am looking for women age 30-50
1. How old are you?
2. Where to you live?
3. What size clothing do you generally wear (include country eg: AUS 12, US 10)?
4. What do you feel is missing or needs improvement in clothing retail for your age group?
5. Do you find it hard to find clothing in your size in retail store?
6. What are your favourite stores/store?
7. How much on average do you spend on clothes a month?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.
Hi Aneirin! so did you finally try to sew it??? I tried and failed miserably :(………
Hi Bodiviri… actually I can’t even take a picture of it : yes! it’s that bad!!! It lo…
If the pattern piece is shown on the layout diagram for the fabric, you will see how th…
I purchased lately “Fifty Shades of Grey”. Very good book
Agree. It`s rly useful for me us beginners.
Good job and I hope will be more art. like…
The results are in! Check out our winning submission.
Daydream about fall sewing with boho layers, oversized jackets, and a leopard pencil skirt.
Get 9 patterns specially picked for shorter stitchers.
Member Project of the Week
Suzeb's superhero inspired swimsuit will make you want to be a kid again!
See how Burda members are styling pants for summer.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.