I am a sydney based fashion designer.
I need your help if you have time to fill a short survey to help me grasp a better understanding of my intended market and their needs.
I am looking for women age 30-50
1. How old are you?
2. Where to you live?
3. What size clothing do you generally wear (include country eg: AUS 12, US 10)?
4. What do you feel is missing or needs improvement in clothing retail for your age group?
5. Do you find it hard to find clothing in your size in retail store?
6. What are your favourite stores/store?
7. How much on average do you spend on clothes a month?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.
Check your Library. They should be there.
Is this still an option? I am in Delft region
Do any of you have an instruction manual for the BL3-407? We can not get our machine to…
I’m having the same issue, kiwifrog. Shows up in my activity but not in projects.
We're wishing Meg a happy birthday with 50% off her favorite patterns.
Pattern of the Week
This boho lace top is the perfect piece to start wearing this time of year.
NEW on BurdaStyle Videos!
Becky MacKinnon will guide you through each step of sewing the stylish BurdaStyle Crossover Pant
How to Grow Your Creative Business: Expand Your Portfolio and Reach a New Market
Sashes, drape, and a wrap cardigan in mauve for pretty fall days.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.