I am a sydney based fashion designer.
I need your help if you have time to fill a short survey to help me grasp a better understanding of my intended market and their needs.
I am looking for women age 30-50
1. How old are you?
2. Where to you live?
3. What size clothing do you generally wear (include country eg: AUS 12, US 10)?
4. What do you feel is missing or needs improvement in clothing retail for your age group?
5. Do you find it hard to find clothing in your size in retail store?
6. What are your favourite stores/store?
7. How much on average do you spend on clothes a month?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.
As the machine sews the feed dogs bite the bottom layer of fabric a bit and…
Janabg – I haven’t made this, but someone has made 103C, which is pretty much identical…
I don’t think I would because the extra stability you would achieve in …
ooooh, good idea. thanks. and katexxxx your posts are everywhere and amazing. you help …
Thanks Dissylu!! should i iron some interfacing on the back of the crepe just to give i…
Sewing & Techniques
Watch this free tutorial on how transform your basic skirt pattern into a flowy A-line silhouette!
Pattern of the Week
Turn down this jacket’s deep shawl collar for the illusion of a coat that slips off the shoulder!
RSVP for The Sewing Party and take a peek at exciting classes you won't find anywhere else.
Exotic prints and silhouettes combine for this alluring collection
Fashion & Trends
While Sewing Their Own Halloween Costume (in GIFs!)
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.