I am a sydney based fashion designer.
I need your help if you have time to fill a short survey to help me grasp a better understanding of my intended market and their needs.
I am looking for women age 30-50
1. How old are you?
2. Where to you live?
3. What size clothing do you generally wear (include country eg: AUS 12, US 10)?
4. What do you feel is missing or needs improvement in clothing retail for your age group?
5. Do you find it hard to find clothing in your size in retail store?
6. What are your favourite stores/store?
7. How much on average do you spend on clothes a month?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.
Glad you found something to work with! You’ll have to post it when you’re finished. I’d…
Toronto-area sewists-maybe you’d like to buy some clothing! Toronto Vintage Clothing Sh…
Project does not show up neither in members’ projects section nor in my projects sectio…
I have this magazine and a TON of others available on ebay now for 99 cents each. Pleas…
Oh, and most range from the years 2010-2013.
See all entries and vote.
See more prize details and how to enter...
Cool greys transition from summer to fall in a shirt dress, flowing maxi skirt, and new jackets.
8 patterns, a web seminar, and technique videos for sewing menswear.
Sewing & Techniques
Say goodbye to skipped stitches and damaged seams!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.