I am a sydney based fashion designer.
I need your help if you have time to fill a short survey to help me grasp a better understanding of my intended market and their needs.
I am looking for women age 30-50
1. How old are you?
2. Where to you live?
3. What size clothing do you generally wear (include country eg: AUS 12, US 10)?
4. What do you feel is missing or needs improvement in clothing retail for your age group?
5. Do you find it hard to find clothing in your size in retail store?
6. What are your favourite stores/store?
7. How much on average do you spend on clothes a month?
Thank you in advance for taking the time to help.
It sounds like the pattern is wrong (unless there is a pleat or something in the front …
Correction on the Textile Museum’s yard sale-it is on the LAST weekend of May (not part…
fechangku . This is a member who has spammed right across the blog in the last 24 hours…
Besides visiting fabric stores to see if there are postings of sewing groups, see if th…
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this step-by-step on sewing our wrapped and pleated mini skirt
What do you think of these summery styles?
Check out the debut of this lovely designer style pattern with angular pleats
Behind the seams with Marina von Koenig Part 1
Dreamy dresses, floral prints, and cute spring tops.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.