1 / 2791

i made this jacket as a size pattern test before making in linen so i used heavy ikea red twill which i bought super cheap and have heaps so i thought id make it out of that..not sure if it was good idea as its kinda thick stiff and in retrospect hard to adjust,,the whole point of the exercise !!!
however i do quite like the red..if i make second version ill make size smaller and reduce shoulders a bit and maybe omit the zip and put a snap in middle ..dunno undecided at this point.
i havent made any clothes for e in years so i was brave to make this including lining it witch i never find that easy. anyhow i enjoyed making it and total cost of jacket including download 12 au dollars !!