1 / 83

I used Burdastyle’s 08/2017 Dress #120 pattern for the dress. (I’ll post more about my floral Easter Burdastyle coat later.)

It’s a really cute dress pattern, but I suggest that you don’t use linen. The linen doesn’t work well for all the seams and pleats. (The bodice pleats look bad with wrinkly linen.)
I knew the linen wasn’t a good choice when I began cutting. But I had no choice since I already finished the embroidery on blush linen.

I took photos after my 3 hour Easter service, so the dress is a bit wrinkled.
(However I don’t mind wrinkles, since I much prefer a natural textile than a wrinkle-free manmade textile.)

I’ll post more about the dress on my blog later this week. www.marusyamarusya.com