Ultguide_webbanner_218x126

Learn How SIMPLE
Digital Patterns Really Are!

Sign Up to Receive
The Ultimate Guide to Digital Sewing Patterns eBook + a FREE Skirt Pattern!

Bild_6_thumb

bodilmaria

Techniques

0

Projects

6

Views

656



22 April, 2014



12 November, 2013



15 August, 2013



7 August, 2013



25 June, 2013



1 April, 2013



13 March, 2013



11 January, 2013



6 January, 2013



19 September, 2012



13 August, 2012



5 May, 2012



28 April, 2012



1 December, 2011



12 November, 2010



8 November, 2010

  • 07:58 AM

    Bild_6_thumb
    bodilmaria commented on the project Peacock skirt

    Thank you.
    I actually got the inspiration from a howto site for doing henna tattoes.

  • 07:56 AM

    Bild_6_thumb
    bodilmaria commented on the project Bodils orange dress

    Its woven on the dress form.

  • 07:55 AM

    Bild_6_thumb
    bodilmaria commented on the project plaid orange dress

    Thank you. The top of the bodice is two different parts sewn together for each cup. A bit like a bra cup. Then I just attached the lower part of the bodice.



6 November, 2010

  • 10:26 AM

    Bild_6_thumb
    bodilmaria added the project Peacock skirt
    P_f_gelskjol_listing

    This is a skirt made from a bed sheet. I have painted a peacock on it.

    Read on

  • 10:18 AM

    Bild_6_thumb
    bodilmaria added the project plaid orange dress
    Bild_3_listing

    This is a dress made out of an old tablecloth and some orange abric in an unknown material. The pattern is made by me and I really like the outcome.

    Read on

  • 10:14 AM

    Bild_6_thumb
    bodilmaria added the project Gold and black party look
    Bild_1_listing

    This is a cowl neck shirt in a gold shimmering stretchy fabric. The picture doesnt really show the gold shimmer of the top. With it I have a black pencil skirt. I think the patterns are from burda,…

    Read on

  • 10:07 AM

    Bild_6_thumb
    bodilmaria added the project Bodils orange dress
    Bild_4_listing

    This is a dress I started this spring. The weaving on the bodice took a lot of time and at some point I stopped working on it. Recently I finsihed the dress and this is the end result.

    Read on



13 June, 2009

  • 1
  • 1 – 30 of 31