Learn How SIMPLE
Digital Patterns Really Are!

Sign Up to Receive
The Ultimate Guide to Digital Sewing Patterns eBook + a FREE Skirt Pattern!

hello all!
I’m struggling here trying to understand how to make one of these shoulder thingies.



I have no idea what they’re called in english so I can’t really find the right words to google myself.:)
if anyone can help me with some vocabulary, or, better yet, links to how to make them, I’d be very grateful! :)
thank you!


2 Posts Sign in to add a post

  • Sewing_machine_large

    Jul 29, 2013, 02.44 PMby bjr99

    I may be mistaken but these do not look like real dresses. It looks as if a length of fabric has been draped around a dress form and the ends have been gathered up in a “bow” at the shoulder. A belt was added to make it appear like a dress.

  • Bored_polar_bear_large

    Jul 29, 2013, 07.20 PMby 20beverly08

    Agree with first comment—definitely just draped fabric and a belt to hold it in place—and a few pins to make the bow.

    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts