Learn How SIMPLE
Digital Patterns Really Are!

Sign Up to Receive
The Ultimate Guide to Digital Sewing Patterns eBook + a FREE Skirt Pattern!

I’m new here, and I have a question. I have sewn sweetheart necklines before, but lately I’ve seen a few designs that seem different that I would love to know the term for. The style is a bodice with a scoop neck, and two partial “cups” showing above, often made in contrast fabric, which form the sweetheart line.
Here is a a link for a picture of what I’m talking about.

Does anyone know what this particular style is called? (and if you know how to make it, I would love links to tutorials or instructions!) TSA!


1 Post Sign in to add a post

  • Imag0223_large

    Jul 24, 2012, 06.35 AMby pinkdaffodils

    The only other time I’ve seen a bodice like this is from victorias secret with their bras, they have a lace sling underneath the bra, in this photo it’s actually two separate pieces, both a bra and a sling underneath. http://www.polyvore.com/victorias_secret_very_sexy_seduction/thing?id=55092149 That’s the only name I’ve ever seen given to this type of top, and your dress is the only one I’ve seen with the bra look converted into a bodice. Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful =/ Happy sewing!

    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts