Learn How SIMPLE
Digital Patterns Really Are!

Sign Up to Receive
The Ultimate Guide to Digital Sewing Patterns eBook + a FREE Skirt Pattern!


I’m a newbie to sewing, and my Janome 11574 came with a lot of presser foot but I wanna try using a hemmer one for rolled hem. Any good sewing machine accessories website? Or would those vacuum/sewing machine stores have some? Would JoAnn have one?




2 Posts Sign in to add a post

  • Avtatar2_large

    Aug 3, 2011, 08.25 PMby seemane

    Hi, from a Google search that model is a snap-on presser foot machine (apparently it’s identical to the Kenmore 385.18221 model sold by Sears, Janome make the Kenmore’s from what I’ve read)… so you can get the rolled hem foot online… try these stores:-

    (1) GoneSewing.com, (2) GoneSewing’s eBay store, (3) Rest of eBay of course (LOL), (4) Amazon.com

  • Img_20121116_073406_large

    Aug 4, 2011, 04.34 AMby Jean Chung

    Thanks SO much! I didn’t know it was Kenmore. =) I bought it refurbished and no wonder it came with Kenmore needles. Thanks!

    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts