Learn How SIMPLE
Digital Patterns Really Are!

Sign Up to Receive
The Ultimate Guide to Digital Sewing Patterns eBook + a FREE Skirt Pattern!

I’m hoping someone can help me out. I’m looking to recreate something similar to these jodhpurs but I’m having a heck of a time determining and defining the type of front closure on these:

They aren’t a fly front or a fall front or even a sailor front. Anyone have any ideas?



4 Posts Sign in to add a post

  • Img_2020_large

    May 10, 2016, 02.06 PMby Deanna31

    I have no idea what its called, but it looks like it has a flap exactly the same on the inside as the outside. I think there’s 2 hidden buttons on the inside (left hand side) that hold the inside flap in place. It is probably faced and interfaced behind each flap, up to the buttons.

  • Missing

    May 10, 2016, 06.14 PMby IDavis84

    I have no idea where you can buy this type of trousers, but I have to say that looks amazing. I will be looking for!

  • Missing

    May 10, 2016, 08.40 PMby Amy Kirby

    Actually looking closely, you can see it does have a front fall/flap on the right side. So it would button closed on that side.

  • Missing

    Nov 22, 2017, 10.23 PMby kimisan

    The fly on this is probably what you’re looking for.


    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts