Ultguide_webbanner_218x126

Learn How SIMPLE
Digital Patterns Really Are!

The Ultimate Guide to Digital Sewing Patterns eBook + a FREE Skirt Pattern!

Although I am fairly experienced in sewing, I am having some troubles understanding the sewing instructions. I miss some drawings to explain each step in the instruction like in normal Burda patterns! Eg. I do not understand what is meant by “turn pocket pieces up and understitch to seam allowances, close to seams”? Is that meant to be by hand, just to keep them in place? And what are “the side hip yoke pieces”? And the “front turn-up piece” and “back turn-up piece”? No pattern parts in the cutting out overview have these names. Also the zip slit instruction is hard to understand without drawings. I hope I can get some help, otherwise I might have to find another pattern.

Missing

2 Posts Sign in to add a post

• Missing

Nov 11, 2017, 03.09 PMby Helene191

By the way – having cutted out the pattern pieces from the paper pattern, there are no less than six pieces with the numbers 24, 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32, that are not shown in the any of the drawings in the instruction, and they do not have any explanatory names on them, nor do the sewing instrucions refer to their numbers. Most confusing!!

• Missing

Sep 9, 2019, 06.51 PMby yusia

I just started making these pants, and I don’t understand the instructions for the zip installation. There are no drawings illustrating the process, and it is confusing.

• This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post

Recent Posts