How to take your Etsy Shop to the Next Level: Boost Traffic and Sales
At a glance
During this web seminar, you’ll learn what’s the next step to selling on Etsy besides posting products
Taking perfect pictures that will help sell your product
The best fun ways to zest up your account and make it easy for customer
Three great ways to perform well in the first 30 days
Add to Cart
Do you have an Etsy account but feel you’re not getting so much traffic? How about your thinking of getting an account but you want to spend more time selling then setting up ? The world needs to see who you are but where your brands voice in the big world of Etsy is! Stand out and stay string in sales. From the perfect pictures to perfect marketing that will leave your audience wanting more. Perhaps you want to get creative and stay within guidelines and just don’t know how.
This content is for people who want to sell on Etsy or are new to Etsy and need tips to really marketing their brand through one of the largest eCommerce sites.
What you’ll learn:
- How to layout your product effectively
- How to use content to entice your product
- How to use conversation as your marketing to attract new customers
- How to jazz up your product presentation when it comes to fulfillment
- How to get your customers rate you on Etsy
Who Should Attend:
- Sellers who want more visibility
- Sellers who want to enhance sales
- Sellers who want their customers to do their marketing
- Sellers who want to stand out
- This web seminar is for people who currently sell on Etsy or looking to sell on Etsy. Sellers who are familiar with guidelines selling on Etsy but want to learn how to improve their marketing to gain more visibility or repeat customers. This is also for sellers who have a website and need another online shopping mall to gain presence for their product or brand.
About the Instructor:
Alicia Sanchez, Designer of Favala Designs. Her line is fresh and hip with many inspirations taken from all spectrum’s of fashion- from funk to street to Caribbean flavors. Favala Designs has been featured in various international fashion weeks including, but not Limited, to Dominican Republic Fashion Week, NYC Fashion Week, DC Fashion Week, Trinidad & Tobago Fashion Week and sold through sectors of privatized wholesale and retail markets within the US and Caribbean 2014.
This is a recording of a previously presented, powerpoint-style live-streamed web seminar.
BurdaStyle does not offer any refunds for web seminar recordings. All sales are final. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the content of the recording.
Add to Cart