How To Sew The BurdaStyle Strapless Corset Dress
At a glance
Video Duration: 1 Hour and 57 minutes
You’ll love this video if:
- You want to see a detailed demonstration of sewing the Strapless Corset Dress
- You want to try sewing a more advanced garment
- You are interested in corsetry
You will Learn:
- How to sew channels and insert boning
- How to line a strapless bodice
- How to grade seam allowances
- How to understitch and stitch in the ditch
- How to install an invisible zippert
Add to Cart
In this video, Denise Wild will take you through the sewing process of the BurdaStyle Strapless Corset Dress pattern. The techniques demonstrated in this video will prepare you for sewing future garments with lining, boning, zippers and more. This sophisticated style can be sewn to suit any occasion: in a fun print for an everyday look, or in an elegant fabric for evening and formal wear.
Watch a sneak peak!
Try it out:
About the Expert:
Sewing expert, magazine editor, and author Denise Wild is the Founder of LoveSewing and The Sewing Studio and the Content Director of BurdaStyle. Denise started teaching sewing classes in her Toronto apartment in 2004, and those classes evolved into The Sewing Studio New York, now one of North America’s leading sewing schools. Denise is the Editorial Director of BurdaStyle US magazine, and has worked as a magazine editor since 2000 for top national publications including FLARE, House & Home, Faze, and ANOKHI. Denise wrote the popular sewing reference book Mend & Make Fabulous, and has written for numerous publications and networks including Hello!, Elle, HGTV, W Network, Glow, Elevate, Chatelaine, and Slice.
Add to Cart