How To Sew The BurdaStyle Flower Gown
At a glance
Video Duration: 2 hours and 4 minutes
You’ll love this video if:
- You want to sew the BurdaStyle Flower Gown
- You have an upcoming wedding or special event
- You want to learn how to draft a gathered skirt
- You’d like to learn more about sewing with specialty fabrics
You will Learn:
- How to add stability to a fitted bodice
- How to properly assemble the paneled bodice
- How to install an invisible zipper
- Useful hand sewing technique called a slip stitch
- How to sew a rolled hem
Add to Cart
In this video, Denise Wild take you through the sewing process of the BurdaStyle Flower Gown. Denise will show you how to assemble each piece of the garment, and how to complete the dress to achieve beautiful, professional results. This versatile dress can be sewn into a wedding gown, a formal dress, or even worn as a casual summer maxi with the right choice of fabric!
Watch a sneak peak!
Try it out:
About the Expert:
Sewing expert, magazine editor, and author Denise Wild is the Founder of LoveSewing and The Sewing Studio and the Content Director of BurdaStyle. Denise started teaching sewing classes in her Toronto apartment in 2004, and those classes evolved into The Sewing Studio New York, now one of North America’s leading sewing schools. Denise is the Editorial Director of BurdaStyle US magazine, and has worked as a magazine editor since 2000 for top national publications including FLARE, House & Home, Faze, and ANOKHI. Denise wrote the popular sewing reference book Mend & Make Fabulous, and has written for numerous publications and networks including Hello!, Elle, HGTV, W Network, Glow, Elevate, Chatelaine, and Slice.
Add to Cart