How to Sew the Asymmetrical Moto Jacket
At a glance
Video Duration: 1 Hour and 18 minutes
You’ll love this video if:
- You want a step-by-step guide to sewing the BurdaStyle Asymmetrical Moto Jacket
- You want to learn the necessary steps for sewing jackets
- You want to learn to sew collars and cuffs
You will Learn:
- How to sew a separating zipper
- How to set in a two piece sleeve
- How to edgestitch trims in place
- How to hand sew snap fasteners
Add to Cart
In this video, Meg Healy will demonstrate how to sew the trendy Asymmetrical Moto Jacket pattern. If you’re interested in sewing jackets, or simply want to learn a number of useful sewing techniques in one comprehensive tutorial- this video is for you! Although this jacket features multiple unique style details, this jacket does not require a lining and is a great project for both beginner and advanced sewers.
Watch a sneak peak!
Try it out:
About the Expert:
Meg Healy began to sew at the age of 12, where she began experimenting with fabric and seams on her Brother little domestic sewing machine. Studying at both Fanshawe College and Parsons the New School for Design in NYC, Meg gained the technical skills in pattern making and advanced sewing that led to a number of awards for her design and construction skills. Before becoming the Online Editor of BurdaStyle.com Meg worked as a pattern making intern for Vera Wang. Meg also launched her own highly unique clothing line consisting of fashion-forward spandex leggings in 2010.
Add to Cart