How to Sew a Folded Cuff Band to a Sleeve
At a glance
Video Duration: 8 minutes 43 seconds/
You’ll love this video if:
- You are sewing a pattern with a cuffed sleeve
- You want to learn more about sewing coats, jackets and blouses
- You want to sew professional looking sleeves
You will Learn:
- How to prepare your cuff and finish any raw edges
- Proper pressing techniques
- How to attach the sleeve and cuff seams
- How to sew a tricky circular seam
Add to Cart
In this video, Denise Wild will demonstrate how to sew a banded cuff to a sleeve. Cuffs are a common style feature on many blouses, jackets and coats, so you’re sure to be able to put this knowledge to use in no time!
Watch a sneak peak!
About the Expert:
Sewing expert, magazine editor, and author Denise Wild is the Founder of LoveSewing and The Sewing Studio and the Content Director of BurdaStyle. Denise started teaching sewing classes in her Toronto apartment in 2004, and those classes evolved into The Sewing Studio New York, now one of North America’s leading sewing schools. Denise is the Editorial Director of BurdaStyle US magazine, and has worked as a magazine editor since 2000 for top national publications including FLARE, House & Home, Faze, and ANOKHI. Denise wrote the popular sewing reference book Mend & Make Fabulous, and has written for numerous publications and networks including Hello!, Elle, HGTV, W Network, Glow, Elevate, Chatelaine, and Slice.
Add to Cart