How to Draft and Sew an Attached Neck Bow
At a glance
Video Duration: 19 minutes 05seconds
You’ll love this video if:
- You want to spice up a simple neckline
- You want to enhance a simple blouse or top
- You are wanting to learn a new pattern drafting technique
You will Learn:
- How to accurately measure the neckline
- How to use your measurements to draft the bow pattern
- How to attach the neck tie for a professional finish
Add to Cart
Learn how to draft a glamorous bow of any shape or size in this unique video!In this video, Meg Healy will show you how to draft a stylish bow pattern that you can attach to the neckline of a garment. A pretty neck bow adds eye-catching, feminine finish, and acts as a refreshing change from an ordinary collar or facing.
Watch a sneak peak!
Try it out:
About the Expert:
Meg Healy began to sew at the age of 12, where she began experimenting with fabric and seams on her Brother little domestic sewing machine. Studying at both Fanshawe College and Parsons the New School for Design in NYC, Meg gained the technical skills in pattern making and advanced sewing that led to a number of awards for her design and construction skills. Before becoming the Online Editor of BurdaStyle.com Meg worked as a pattern making intern for Vera Wang. Meg also launched her own highly unique clothing line consisting of fashion-forward spandex leggings in 2010.
Add to Cart