Top 50 Blogs
for Fashion Sewers

Subscribe to our FREE email newsletter and get the Top 50 Best Bloggers for Sewing Enthusiasts.

In the US, this term refers to a tightly-woven, cotton-like fabric with an all-over print, usually a small floral pattern on a different color background. Commonly used for dresses, aprons and quilts.

In the UK and Australia, the term refers to a plainwoven, undyed, unbleached cotton fabric. It is commonly used to make mock-ups of a pattern to test for fit.


    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post