Top 50 Blogs
for Fashion Sewers

Subscribe to our FREE email newsletter and get the Top 50 Best Bloggers for Sewing Enthusiasts.

The curved inset in the body of the garment where one sews the sleeve cap.
Alternative names for Armhole: Armscye

2 Comments Sign in to add a post

  • Hbnny_1337870658_600_large

    Nov 27, 2012, 03.46 PMby beim-zahnersatz-sparen

    Omg I like this one _

  • 2005_0106new0006-1_large

    Apr 8, 2010, 07.11 AMby bubbley74

    Am i the only one who has to alter the arm hole on every pattern I am i big lady and not sure if that is the cause.The arm hole itself always feels to low ,the shoulder part to wide and the under arm side seem sticks out a good 3" from my body .I am used to doing this now but I cant help thinking WHY ?

    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post