This is Japanese fusible stay tape, sometimes called fusible twill tape. It doesn't have a twill weave, however. It's really just plain, woven fabric that's been treated with heat-activated adhesive, cut into narrow lengths, and rolled on reels. It comes in black and white, and better sewing supply stores may carry it. (Also, check Nancy's Notions online.) It's fairly strong, but not as beefy as a piece of sew-in twill tape. It's really convenient, because you use the heat and steam of your iron to apply it, and you don't get any distortion of your fabric. Place it, and press it.


    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post