Added Jan 25, 2013
The design pretty much depends on your imagination and needs. Examples:
- SIMPLE : roll a ball, flatten, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- FLOWER : roll 5 small balls, flatten so they touch, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- LAYERS : roll a cylinder, wrap it in a flattened sheet of another colour: make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- BEADS : roll a ball, flatten, press 2-4 glass beads as holes (set in the oven)
- SHAPES : instead of a disk shape, they could be oblong, or cut/stamped into any shape
- STAMPING : an object with a 3D texture could be pressed on the ball
Twists on feminine classics, like a bold patterned shift dress and pants with a racing stripe.
Member Project of the Week
Short jackets like this zebra print bomber by Anniemollison are a must for spring.
The latest pattern bundle features nine vintage reissues from the 50s and 60s.
Pick one of 5 patterns for a new kind of sew along
Fashion & Trends
See steps on how Meg sewed herself a transitional Jersey suit using colorful jerseys!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.