Added Jan 25, 2013
The design pretty much depends on your imagination and needs. Examples:
- SIMPLE : roll a ball, flatten, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- FLOWER : roll 5 small balls, flatten so they touch, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- LAYERS : roll a cylinder, wrap it in a flattened sheet of another colour: make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- BEADS : roll a ball, flatten, press 2-4 glass beads as holes (set in the oven)
- SHAPES : instead of a disk shape, they could be oblong, or cut/stamped into any shape
- STAMPING : an object with a 3D texture could be pressed on the ball
Check out these festive sewing patterns just in time for Oktoberfest
Fashion & Trends
All the fall trouser sewing inspiration you need.
Pattern of the Week
This jacket is a mix of mod and military and will change the look of any outfit!
Go far afield in this collection of bib dresses, waistcoats, and wool jackets in textured fall fabri
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this jean alteration technique and find out how you can learn more!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.