Added Jan 25, 2013
The design pretty much depends on your imagination and needs. Examples:
- SIMPLE : roll a ball, flatten, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- FLOWER : roll 5 small balls, flatten so they touch, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- LAYERS : roll a cylinder, wrap it in a flattened sheet of another colour: make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- BEADS : roll a ball, flatten, press 2-4 glass beads as holes (set in the oven)
- SHAPES : instead of a disk shape, they could be oblong, or cut/stamped into any shape
- STAMPING : an object with a 3D texture could be pressed on the ball
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
The lines of Greek architecture inspire this neutral and pastel collection.
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's variation of our Drawstring Gym Shorts, and see how she made them high-fashion!
Meet this seamstress, mom, jeans lover, and the instructor of our digital pattern drafting course!
Pattern of the Week
This timeless style ties at the back and looks stunning at formal events
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.