Added Jan 25, 2013
The design pretty much depends on your imagination and needs. Examples:
- SIMPLE : roll a ball, flatten, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- FLOWER : roll 5 small balls, flatten so they touch, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- LAYERS : roll a cylinder, wrap it in a flattened sheet of another colour: make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- BEADS : roll a ball, flatten, press 2-4 glass beads as holes (set in the oven)
- SHAPES : instead of a disk shape, they could be oblong, or cut/stamped into any shape
- STAMPING : an object with a 3D texture could be pressed on the ball
Sewing & Techniques
Say goodbye to skipped stitches and damaged seams!
Fashion & Trends
Flaunt those curves in Kim-approved bombshell looks.
50 Select Red, White, and Blue patterns are 50% off!
Meg got an inside look into our new course, and see why she thinks you need to register too!
Leopard print, stripes, and mod coats for fall.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.