Added Jan 25, 2013
The design pretty much depends on your imagination and needs. Examples:
- SIMPLE : roll a ball, flatten, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- FLOWER : roll 5 small balls, flatten so they touch, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- LAYERS : roll a cylinder, wrap it in a flattened sheet of another colour: make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- BEADS : roll a ball, flatten, press 2-4 glass beads as holes (set in the oven)
- SHAPES : instead of a disk shape, they could be oblong, or cut/stamped into any shape
- STAMPING : an object with a 3D texture could be pressed on the ball
Sewing & Techniques
Make your own knitwear designs with our new knit top/dress and legging slopers
Fashion & Trends
It's the first day of fall! Take a look back at summer's most popular dresses.
with our top 5 reasons to register.
Flirty dresses, a cropped cami, and glam trousers for modern flappers.
Still time to enter! Deadline extended until September 29th
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.