Added Jan 25, 2013
The design pretty much depends on your imagination and needs. Examples:
- SIMPLE : roll a ball, flatten, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- FLOWER : roll 5 small balls, flatten so they touch, make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- LAYERS : roll a cylinder, wrap it in a flattened sheet of another colour: make 2-4 holes (set in the oven)
- BEADS : roll a ball, flatten, press 2-4 glass beads as holes (set in the oven)
- SHAPES : instead of a disk shape, they could be oblong, or cut/stamped into any shape
- STAMPING : an object with a 3D texture could be pressed on the ball
Make something special and practical for your friends and family this holiday season!
Pattern of the Week
This slim-fit dress makes a perfect cocktail dress for this time of year!
Sweet dresses, an outfit for a doll, and cute embellishments are fun for the holidays!
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's latest mash up of our Straight Skirt, and how she made it look so yummy!
Member Project of the Week
The latest Elie Saab collection inspired this hand-beaded dress by chanel2005.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.