Added Jun 12, 2008
Brooklyn, New Yo...
Make a stencil and use it to crate your own, unique print on you creation.
1. Fabric – I recommend cotton, it takes the paint very well. Always pretest a piece of your fabric and the paint according to the paint instructions to check if they “like each other”.
2. Fabric paint – I use Folk Art Fabric
3. Paint brush or air brush
4. Stencil material – I use Foam Sheets that are available in the kids crafts section of any craft store. It is very easy to transfer drawing onto them, and they are very easy to cut and clean. Other materials: Clear Film in the stencil making section.
5. Scissors or craft knife
6. Newspapers, or plastic cloth to protect working surface.
7. Adhesive spray for crafts– not that crucial
8. Computer and printer
It's time to enter for our grand prize, an EX100 machine PLUS a trip to Nashville!
Pattern of the Week
A body skimming shift goes mod with graphic stripes and square neckline!
Three videos, a web seminar, and five patterns help you master stretchy stitching.
Try out menswear inspired wardrobe staples, like unconventional jackets and high waisted pants.
Find full size patterns for these, and other gorgeous styles in the spring issue!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.