Added Jun 12, 2008
Brooklyn, New Yo...
Make a stencil and use it to crate your own, unique print on you creation.
1. Fabric – I recommend cotton, it takes the paint very well. Always pretest a piece of your fabric and the paint according to the paint instructions to check if they “like each other”.
2. Fabric paint – I use Folk Art Fabric
3. Paint brush or air brush
4. Stencil material – I use Foam Sheets that are available in the kids crafts section of any craft store. It is very easy to transfer drawing onto them, and they are very easy to cut and clean. Other materials: Clear Film in the stencil making section.
5. Scissors or craft knife
6. Newspapers, or plastic cloth to protect working surface.
7. Adhesive spray for crafts– not that crucial
8. Computer and printer
50 Select Red, White, and Blue patterns are 50% off!
Meg got an inside look into our new course, and see why she thinks you need to register too!
Leopard print, stripes, and mod coats for fall.
Sewing & Techniques
Check out this step-by-step tutorial on how to sew these overalls with a modern twist!
This course will guide you through the process of creating an 8-piece Lingerie Collection!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.