Added Jun 12, 2008
Brooklyn, New Yo...
Make a stencil and use it to crate your own, unique print on you creation.
1. Fabric – I recommend cotton, it takes the paint very well. Always pretest a piece of your fabric and the paint according to the paint instructions to check if they “like each other”.
2. Fabric paint – I use Folk Art Fabric
3. Paint brush or air brush
4. Stencil material – I use Foam Sheets that are available in the kids crafts section of any craft store. It is very easy to transfer drawing onto them, and they are very easy to cut and clean. Other materials: Clear Film in the stencil making section.
5. Scissors or craft knife
6. Newspapers, or plastic cloth to protect working surface.
7. Adhesive spray for crafts– not that crucial
8. Computer and printer
We're wishing Meg a happy birthday with 50% off her favorite patterns.
Pattern of the Week
This boho lace top is the perfect piece to start wearing this time of year.
NEW on BurdaStyle Videos!
Becky MacKinnon will guide you through each step of sewing the stylish BurdaStyle Crossover Pant
How to Grow Your Creative Business: Expand Your Portfolio and Reach a New Market
Sashes, drape, and a wrap cardigan in mauve for pretty fall days.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.