Added Jun 12, 2008
Brooklyn, New Yo...
Make a stencil and use it to crate your own, unique print on you creation.
1. Fabric – I recommend cotton, it takes the paint very well. Always pretest a piece of your fabric and the paint according to the paint instructions to check if they “like each other”.
2. Fabric paint – I use Folk Art Fabric
3. Paint brush or air brush
4. Stencil material – I use Foam Sheets that are available in the kids crafts section of any craft store. It is very easy to transfer drawing onto them, and they are very easy to cut and clean. Other materials: Clear Film in the stencil making section.
5. Scissors or craft knife
6. Newspapers, or plastic cloth to protect working surface.
7. Adhesive spray for crafts– not that crucial
8. Computer and printer
Sewing & Techniques
Introducing our popular Basic Bodice and Skirt Slopers now available in plus sizes!
You could win a social spotlight or full year subscription.
Featuring great prizes and the Magic Pattern Book.
Take a peek at the new How-To page
ALL about Etsy
How to take your Etsy Shop to the Next Level: Boost Traffic and Sales
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.