Added Sep 20, 2011
It's all about looking cute in your jeans! In this step, you will be able to cut your desired length of short cutoffs and get frisky by adding side slits.
1.Try jeans on and look in the mirror so that you know what length you want to cut them.
2. Take jeans off and lie them flat on the floor.
3. Use a pen to draw line on one jean leg so that you know where to cut and rip your jeans.
4. Fold jean in half so that both legs are on top of one another. Draw equal line on other leg using first leg as an equal guide.
5. Cut alongst the line and carefully rip alongst the line, using scissor to keep the correct cut line.
6. Once jean legs are cut off, rip the side of each jean alongst the seam to create an even more ragged appearance. This will give you side slits - cute!
Sweet dresses, an outfit for a doll, and cute embellishments are fun for the holidays!
Meg's Magazine Mash Up!
Check out Meg's latest mash up of our Straight Skirt, and how she made it look so yummy!
Member Project of the Week
The latest Elie Saab collection inspired this hand-beaded dress by chanel2005.
Celebrate with lovely dresses, sparkly dolman tees, and an embellished peplum skirt.
This week’s new BurdaStyle Videos release is "Sewing a Thread-Chain Belt Loop." Check it out!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.