Added Sep 20, 2011
1. Place a big bucket in a working sink or on the driveway where spillage doesn't matter.
2. Fill bucket with 1 part warm water to 1 part bleach -enough to cover the jeans.
3. Place jeans in bucket and let saturate completely. You need only bleach the upper half of the jeans if you are making jean short cutoffs.
4. Let jeans soak in the bleach until they have turned white completely. 10-20 minutes.
5. Do not leave the jeans for longer, they will become destroyed by the bleach.
6. Take jeans out of bucket and rinse with cold water.
7. Dump the bucket
8. Let jeans dry completely
We're wishing Meg a happy birthday with 50% off her favorite patterns.
Pattern of the Week
This boho lace top is the perfect piece to start wearing this time of year.
NEW on BurdaStyle Videos!
Becky MacKinnon will guide you through each step of sewing the stylish BurdaStyle Crossover Pant
How to Grow Your Creative Business: Expand Your Portfolio and Reach a New Market
Sashes, drape, and a wrap cardigan in mauve for pretty fall days.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.