Added Sep 20, 2011
1. Place a big bucket in a working sink or on the driveway where spillage doesn't matter.
2. Fill bucket with 1 part warm water to 1 part bleach -enough to cover the jeans.
3. Place jeans in bucket and let saturate completely. You need only bleach the upper half of the jeans if you are making jean short cutoffs.
4. Let jeans soak in the bleach until they have turned white completely. 10-20 minutes.
5. Do not leave the jeans for longer, they will become destroyed by the bleach.
6. Take jeans out of bucket and rinse with cold water.
7. Dump the bucket
8. Let jeans dry completely
30 select jacket and coat patterns are now marked down to $3.99.
Pattern of the Week
The wrap shape creates a flattering V neckline and looks good on every body type!
Learn why every seamstress can benefit from flat patternmaking from instructor Deborah Moebes.
How to Grade, Draft, Design, and Sew Leggings with Meg!
Go far afield in wrap dresses, detailed jackets, and comfy separates for fall.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.