Added Sep 20, 2011
1. Place a big bucket in a working sink or on the driveway where spillage doesn't matter.
2. Fill bucket with 1 part warm water to 1 part bleach -enough to cover the jeans.
3. Place jeans in bucket and let saturate completely. You need only bleach the upper half of the jeans if you are making jean short cutoffs.
4. Let jeans soak in the bleach until they have turned white completely. 10-20 minutes.
5. Do not leave the jeans for longer, they will become destroyed by the bleach.
6. Take jeans out of bucket and rinse with cold water.
7. Dump the bucket
8. Let jeans dry completely
Member Project of the Week
Jaderbug is set to stun with a sequined mermaid skirt.
Sparkling styles for every fashionista in the premiere Winter 2014 issue of BurdaStyle US!
Learn how to to make a pair of leggings from start to finish in this week's new BurdaStyle Video!
Make something special and practical for your friends and family this holiday season!
Be the best dressed party-goer in a satin bustier top, patterned pants, and rosette textured dress.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.