Added Sep 20, 2011
1. Place a big bucket in a working sink or on the driveway where spillage doesn't matter.
2. Fill bucket with 1 part warm water to 1 part bleach -enough to cover the jeans.
3. Place jeans in bucket and let saturate completely. You need only bleach the upper half of the jeans if you are making jean short cutoffs.
4. Let jeans soak in the bleach until they have turned white completely. 10-20 minutes.
5. Do not leave the jeans for longer, they will become destroyed by the bleach.
6. Take jeans out of bucket and rinse with cold water.
7. Dump the bucket
8. Let jeans dry completely
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
Enter to win weekly drawings and a fabulous grand prize!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.