NEW BurdaStyle
Best of Blogging List!

Subscribe to our FREE digital newsletter and
receive the new Top 50 Bloggers List for
sewing, fashion and craft enthusiasts!


I have no idea what the round things are called since they were in my Mom's stuff but you can use anything round as it's the shape they make together that gives you the uniform frog shape. If anyone knows what they are let me know so I can call them what they really are.

I used hot glue to glue them to a piece of old cardboard and waited for the glue to set up.


    • This is a question
  1. Sign in to add a post