Added Aug 17, 2007
New York, New Yo...
Make all necessary markings:
(1) Be sure to mark the grainline, and any where the piece is to be cut on the fold.
(2) Mark whether or not the Seam Allowance is included, and what the seam allowance is.
(3) Mark how many of this piece is to be cut.
(4) If you have given the piece a number, mark that.
(5) Label it with your name (if you're the designer- you should give yourself credit!) and the name of the pattern.
Get all 11 of these retro inspired patterns for one low price!
Pattern of the Week
Hippie meets grunge in this plaid top with flared sleeves and a round neckline.
Leopard and snakeskin are the new neutrals.
Member Project of the Week
Peneloping's hand beaded frock is a real stunner.
Make these brand new blouses and dresses in candy colored silk.
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.