Added Aug 17, 2007
New York, New Yo...
Make all necessary markings:
(1) Be sure to mark the grainline, and any where the piece is to be cut on the fold.
(2) Mark whether or not the Seam Allowance is included, and what the seam allowance is.
(3) Mark how many of this piece is to be cut.
(4) If you have given the piece a number, mark that.
(5) Label it with your name (if you're the designer- you should give yourself credit!) and the name of the pattern.
Flirty dresses, a cropped cami, and glam trousers for modern flappers.
Check out these festive sewing patterns just in time for Oktoberfest
Fashion & Trends
All the fall trouser sewing inspiration you need.
Pattern of the Week
This jacket is a mix of mod and military and will change the look of any outfit!
Go far afield in this collection of bib dresses, waistcoats, and wool jackets in textured fall fabri
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.