Added Aug 17, 2007
New York, New Yo...
Make all necessary markings:
(1) Be sure to mark the grainline, and any where the piece is to be cut on the fold.
(2) Mark whether or not the Seam Allowance is included, and what the seam allowance is.
(3) Mark how many of this piece is to be cut.
(4) If you have given the piece a number, mark that.
(5) Label it with your name (if you're the designer- you should give yourself credit!) and the name of the pattern.
Member Project of the Week
EstherMarguerite modified this halter style with straps and a fun Hawaiian print.
4 weekly drawings, including a Grand Prize valued at more than $4,000!
Sign up for Meg Healy's tailoring course, now until 10/7.
Member Model Challenge
Voting had begun! Vote for your favorite dress to be the next face of a BurdaStyle.com pattern.
Fashion & Trends
See 3 dresses in new prints perfect for this season's transitional weather, plus a chance to win!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.