Added Aug 17, 2007
New York, New Yo...
Make all necessary markings:
(1) Be sure to mark the grainline, and any where the piece is to be cut on the fold.
(2) Mark whether or not the Seam Allowance is included, and what the seam allowance is.
(3) Mark how many of this piece is to be cut.
(4) If you have given the piece a number, mark that.
(5) Label it with your name (if you're the designer- you should give yourself credit!) and the name of the pattern.
Create unique and on-trend swimwear with the BurdaStyle Swimsuit Sloper!
Member Project of the Week
Carlotta-Stermaria's ruffled dress is ready for wedding season.
Sewing & Techniques
Our popular swimsuit sloper is now available in PLUS size!
Check out this sneak peel of this Thursday's live web seminar
Chat sewing inspiration with the instructor behind our mood board and fashion design course!
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.