Added Aug 17, 2007
New York, New Yo...
Make all necessary markings:
(1) Be sure to mark the grainline, and any where the piece is to be cut on the fold.
(2) Mark whether or not the Seam Allowance is included, and what the seam allowance is.
(3) Mark how many of this piece is to be cut.
(4) If you have given the piece a number, mark that.
(5) Label it with your name (if you're the designer- you should give yourself credit!) and the name of the pattern.
Hit the city streets in adventurous looks with utilitarian details like cargo pockets and belts.
Twists on feminine classics, like a bold patterned shift dress and pants with a racing stripe.
Member Project of the Week
Short jackets like this zebra print bomber by Anniemollison are a must for spring.
The latest pattern bundle features nine vintage reissues from the 50s and 60s.
Pick one of 5 patterns for a new kind of sew along
You must allow our "request for permission" request to login to Burdastyle with Facebook.