❀ ✿ Neat Knit Christmas Tree ✿ ❀ DIY, Recycle... you know☻
Added Dec 4, 2010
Yep, Christmas is close and that changes everything! Even the theme of my posts - today we get our knitting needles moving! Last year I made this heart warming tree and I promise you can make it quickly if you are a little familiar with knitting - I am more than familiar but looking at my pattern descriptions feels like trying to read hieroglyphs or a letter from the future rather than a letter from the past - did I really get hold of this nerdy knitting language last year?☺ Darn right! (Those of you who are familiar with knitting abbrev. and diagrams will pfff! into laughter considering the amount of info I needed to explain my tree!)
Quick view on my blog !!! http://magdamagdadesignstudio.blogspot.com/2010/12/neat-knit-christmas-tree-diy-recycle.html
Have a fun merry pre-Christmas!
☃ ❉ ☃ ❉ ☃ ❉ ☃
Feel free to reuse pics or "how to" along with giving me credit as source with link. Thanks!
· small amount of acrylic, wool or blend knitting yarn in green, one or three shades
· small amount of brown yarn for tree trunk
· small amount of any yarn for embroidery , or sew on sequins or beads as ornaments
· small amount of paper you want to recycle (or fabric scraps).
· 1 pr. US size 6 / UK size 8 / 4.0 mm needles.