2 / 110563

The first challenge this episode was to sew a Mondrian Dress. Even if I’m not in the show anymore I had to make my own version :) I didn’t have any pattern, but used the same pattern as I used when I won the Member Model Challenge with the Asymmetric Collar Shift Dress I adjusted the pattern and draw the lines on the front part.
The last challenge this episode was to make a statement jacket with inspiration from The Beatles Sgt. Pepper’s Album within 5 hours 30 minutes! I did practice a lot for this challenge to be sure to reach the time limit. I made 3 different version before I was satisfied :)

If you like, you can see more pics on my blog