1 / 127
Colette Albion coat. The shoulders are a bit too wide, also i don’t really like the colour, but as it is my first coat sewing attempt, i did not want to pay very much for the fabric and this was one of the cheapest acceptable wool material i could find. Lining is cotton flannel. Bound butonholes for sleeve and hood tabs.
changed pockets to classic welt pockets, because on every finished albion i found in internet, the patch pockets were revolting. Also those were my first bound buttonholes and first welt pockets in my life, with no test runs, really really first ones.
I believe that next winter i could sew the pattern again, just slice the main body pieces to create a bit of a female shaped garment.