BurdaStyle

20140715_09_large

1 / 194

Earlier this year I got married and was hoping to make the wedding as DIY as possible. So I couldn’t resist making my ‘husband to be’s’ suit! I nearly accomplished my goal of sewing the entire suit, but ended up one article short. I made the trousers, vest and tie… but ran out of time with the shirt. Overall I am super happy with the fit and tailoring of the trousers and vest.
I utilised my favourite pant pattern “Burdastyle Jochen” and altered them for a skinny fit. I choice another Burdastyle Pattern, “Jason” for the vest
I have detailed my process on fickle sense

Close