1 / 207
After seeing so many versions of the Colette Laurel I decided to make my own, which turned into 3 of my own. The first version is made with white lace and cotton underlining, the second is 100% cotton and the last one is a cotton drill fabric.
Its taken me a while to find a pattern that I could make into this lace version and I am pretty happy with the result considering this was my first time working with lace. I also managed to use French seams, another first! There is only a small pleat at the front and two back pleats so it was really easy to work with the lining to create this dress. I then used the cotton lining to bind the sleeves and around the neck.
One of the dresses was a complete inspiration knock off dress which you can read more about on my blog and see more photos.