1 / 1108
Waist cincher corset.
There are a few issues with the pattern:
1. Piece 4 is labeled upside down.
2. Piece 3 to piece 4 seam is not the right size.
3. There are no directions to cut an additional back facing, although it’s described in the instructions.
4. Sizing is off. I measured the pattern, determined I needed to add 2" across the seam allowances, and it was too big. So had to take that 2" back out.
5. The curved back edge is not usual for a corset, and I could not use flat steel boning, which is preferred alongside grommets for stability. It gaps slightly with spirals. If I make it again I will straighten the back edge.