BurdaStyle

Dressc_large

1 / 835

I made this dress for Easter. It is fully lined by broadcloth and the main fabric is a soft and sheer cotton. It was such a pleasure to make it! The fabric was a dream. The pattern was a Lisette #2209 and was known to have trouble with the sizing but it was just sized differently then regular patterns and I fit me very nicely, just a bit of tailoring at the shoulders. I put in an invisible zipper at the side because I don’t really have any trouble with zippers, and I wanted the professional look of the smooth side. I love the finished look and am happy with the job I did on it.

Close