1 / 2730
Inspired by a dress of a friend of mine, although looks nothing like it. This is a project that resulted from wanting an overalls dress and not finding anything in the market.
I didn’t find anything on Burda either, but found a pattern for normal trouser overalls, so got myself a plan to deviate from :)
The final result is summary, light and comfy.
I used the trouser front and back pattern pieces together with a jeans skirt I have as a reference to create skirt pieces. Had enough allowance to allow for a bit of trial and error, which I did need to get the right fit.
I kept all the pockets from the original pattern, also kept the side detail, but had to lift it higher than in the original pattern given the skirt.
And for a bit of brightness decided on neon green for the zippers and thread :)