1 / 60
I liked this pattern very much from the first sight and the only colour I wanted to have was this saturated purple. Surprisingly quickly I found the matching fabric and despite summer is over yet decided not to postpone the sewing for the next season.
I changed almost nothing, only lengthened the dress for about 5 cm and cut the plackets differently from the magazine’s. I also top stitched all the reliefs and almost all edges. And I find my idea to make beaded buttons for the dress is nice:-)
I just love what I get and surely recommend the pattern to everybody.
My notes for the sewing are here.