BurdaStyle

Image6_large

1 / 497

I wanted to make a red coat and I knew I had some great wool in my stash.. I couldn’t wait until I got hold of the December issue, so I bought the pdf pattern on BurdaStyle. As you can see the pdf-pattern has a lot of papers to put together, so I had to be patience.. Anyway, I start the project before new year’s eve, and now it’s finished, so now I’m very HAPPY :-)
I wanted to use big black buttons, but since I didn’t have any, I had to make cover buttons with black lightweight jersey, which I thought was perfect for the mission. I also used press buttons covered with red fabric, and I choose to use red lining as well.

More pics on Ellen’s Sewing Passion

Close