1 / 114
I’ve mentioned this in the overalls project and have been waiting for photos since. I got one (where poor little Oskar is a bit sick)…And by now I gave up on getting more, so I’ll post what I have :)
This was meant as a separate piece as well as to match the aforementioned overalls, so the rib jersey used for trims on the overalls is also used for the back, sleeves and neck binding for the T. The front is proudly taken up by this cute “pile” of animals that I found at my usual fabric store (and if you remember the overalls, you’ll recognize the fox ;) ).
Cotton fabrics all over are used. Both Oskar and his mommy seem to be happy with this part of the gift as well :)