BurdaStyle

Il_570xn_545864684_5ngm_large

1 / 135

So this is one of those projects that starts out one way and through a series of mishaps ends up better than the original idea. This was supposed to be a simple button up shirt with a little color blocking, but the sleeves I drafted for it didn’t turn out quite right so I chucked ‘em. I set it aside for a few days and as I was taking another look at it I realized that phlanges would solve the sleeve problem so I added them. Then I thought that a peplum would look really cute with everything I’d done so far and it did. :) Now it is the most popular item in my shop. I’m actually glad I screwed up those sleeves in the beginning because it led to a much more interesting design.

http://geminae.blogspot.com/

Close