BurdaStyle

Underwear_1_large

1 / 1

Got a new pattern (Kwik Sew 2334) during the end of the month sale. Thought I would have a little fun with it. The first pair was the black and white one’s. Fit nicely but the waist is a little higher then I liked it. The second pair I made was the orange and blue pair. This was more of an experiment that I came up with using a picture from the internet. It turned out ok for my first pattern. The last pair I made was the green cami’s. I used my original pattern but changed the waistband and height. Additionally I made the front and backs to separate pieces since the fabric piece was not long enough. I actually thought it came out pretty good. I created and added an iron-on at the very end but not very happy with the look of it. I might check out silk-screening next.

Close