1 / 1216
I made this shirt last summer (when I still had some free time) but I never found the time to take some decent pictures with it. I used the Burdastyle pattern “Button-down Top 06/2012 #103”. If I made it again I would make the shoulders a little bit narrower because I think the way it is now is not very flattering for my shape. I would probably also modify the bottom to make it round and longer on the back (like a normal man’s shirt) if I knew how to modify patters, but for now, baby steps.
It is definitely the most complete and difficult project I’ve done so far and I’m proud of how it ended up, I took care of all the details and didn’t botch anything :)