1 / 80
I made this project with black denim and the leftover pink leopard print velboa from my hoodie. I made it a size bigger than usual and lengthened it by 2 inches because I like my jackets a little bigger, but I still wish I had lengthened it a bit more. I left off the patches on the sleeves and the side tabs, and added an interior pocket for my earbuds and a loop to hang it up. The interior pocket is denim and closes with velcro. There is a square of interfacing on the underside of the liner where the pocket is sewed on. I wasn’t happy with the way the zippers looked on the sleeves and pockets, so I added a small piece of bias tape over the end (see the picture). Overall, I’m really happy with how this turned out for my first attempt at making a jacket. .