1 / 192
I took the collar from a pattern (Oversized Button Up Shirt 03/2012) in the same issue and added it to the main one (Aviator-blouse-032012). Unfortunately I ignored the ‘oversized’ warning and cut the largest size available, so the armholes ended up being way too big and it was really long originally, so I cut about 10 cms off of the hem, but left the armholes as they were. Instead of the two pockets, I only put one on. I opened the buttonhole bit up and inserted a piece of organza as an interfacing, because I failed terribly at my first attempt of buttonhole making without it. I decided to jazz it up with different buttons, and that’s the bit I actually like the most on it. You can read more about the fabric related drama on my blog here .