1 / 253

I made this blouse from a vintage size 8. I had to do a lot of size grading. I made two muslins, and a final. Gussets were tricky for me in the sleeve. If I make it again, I’m going to make the tie longer. It comes undone unless I wear a brooch, which is what I think it’s designed for. It was not a difficult blouse to sew after the size and fitting were flushed out. Also, some of the sewing markings on the pattern were unfamiliar. The pattern might have not originated from the US. See complete post here: http://sewingonmykitchentable.blogspot.com/2013/11/1950s-blouse-eva-dress-pattern.html