1 / 7150
For this top, I gave a lot of time and of myself ! I struggled so much and was about to just quit but I persisted to find a way to make it wearable. Let me explain. I forgot the seam allowance. I repeat. I forgot the seam allowance. A beginner mistake, I know… I am a beginner, I know that too. But come on ! I did a muslin but without the sleeves and this is only when I was ready for the final fitting that I realised how f***ed I was…. Anyway, I managed to remove the sleeves, enlarged the armholes, finished the edges with a biding and “voila” ! It doesn’t look too bad but I’m kinda disappointed….