1 / 683
I could not resist to sew a garment I’m dying for so long : the teddy ! Once again, I found my luck on the Burda website.
I just LOOOOOVE the lining, and I found the combination just delightful.
The original pattern do not include a lining but I wanted something warm that I could wear over fall. It also helped to create a very neat garment with nice finishes. The ultimate alteration was to modify the front piece to avoid the zip and replace by fasteners. I did few prototypes for the piped pockets which look great even not perfect ! For the letter, I browse over Youtube to find a great tutorial by Wendy.