1 / 4838

Another sparkly dress to be added to my collection of fab dresses.

This time I have used a timeless, classic pattern and a contemporary animal print fabric – I must say, rarely available.

The dress features a silk satin lined middle panel and top and skirt gathering. There are gussets added for a perfect fit and freedom of movement, in the “oh so good” old style.

The pattern I used is a vintage 5673 McCalls – design by Hannah Troy. It is a pattern for a misses’ dress and jacket in size 12p, bust 33, waist 26 1/2, hip 35.- to which I made a few slight amendments.

Bring on those parties!

Worn with: Karen Millen animal print shoes with diamonte buckle, leather bag with gold chain by Lavinia – LavinExclusive (on Facebook). Back seam tights by “Vintage legs”